Roxanne Reese is a freelance marketing copywriter and social media manager who helps real estate agents and small business owners get noticed, build trust, and drive sales in their ideal markets.
How I help clients:
Since 2018, I’ve been writing press releases, professional bios, letters, listing descriptions, and so much more for some of the best real estate agents and brokers in Silicon Valley’s San Jose, Los Gatos, and Santa Cruz markets. I’ve helped my clients save time, connect meaningfully with their ideal customers, and improve the overall impression of their brands.
I also helped a Midwest manufacturer experience explosive social media growth by increasing their Pinterest marketing leads by 3800% and their Facebook leads by 366%. Surging engagement across their social media accounts broke company records, and one company director told me their “social media has never been better.”
What I can do for you depends on how you answer this one simple question:
How well do your customers understand your business and what it can do for them?
Is your marketing collateral focused and concise, or does it fail to illustrate the benefits—the WIIFM—of doing business with you?
If your customers get it, you’re in good shape. If they don’t, then let me help you clarify your potential role in their lives.
My Key Skills:
Press Releases • Bios • Web Copy • Newsletters • Letters of Introduction • Social Media Management • Image Editing • Sales Blurbs • Event Blurbs • Book Blurbs • Product Descriptions • Blogs • Ads • Property/Listing Descriptions • Petitions • Mailchimp Templates • Logos • Layouts • More
What it’s like to work with me:
- I see your project as an opportunity to build a relationship between two collaborative thinkers focused on the same goal. I observe. I listen. I recommend.
- I believe in your right to privacy. I will never sell, rent, or lend your information to anyone outside of our business relationship unless it’s absolutely necessary to complete a task (for example, I will need to use your information to create accounts or provide shipping information on your behalf, if doing so is part of our contract).
- I believe in deadlines. I’ll deliver on time, every time.
- I believe in prompt, responsive communication. If you need me, reach out. I’ll be there.
- I believe in doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
- The content I write for you will be 100% original. I don’t work with plagiarized material. Ever.
- I learn fast, so I can handle almost any project. However, my practical experience is in marketing, real estate, home improvement, self-help, pets, retail, and business. If your project falls into one of those categories, we should talk.
I’d welcome the chance to discuss your project.
Be kind • Provide value • Look for wins