From full-service newsletter design to website editing,
social media management to blog updates, I’ve got you covered.
(Great for recurring projects like newsletters and blog posts)
The Project Management package lets you “set it and forget it.” You approve the direction of the project and the final output. That’s it…I’ll take care of the rest.
- Market research
- Topic selection and suggestion
- Coordination between departments and staff members
- Image selection and optimization
- Obtaining use permissions
- Template layout and design (Mailchimp and Constant Contact)
- Scheduling delivery
Website and Blog Management
(For WordPress and SquareSpace users)
Great copy isn’t enough. Your article demands formatting that attracts, retains, and enthuses your readers. Do you have time to futz around with that?
I’ll format your copy into digestible chunks, tag it with SEO short and long-tail keywords, select and optimize a featured image and make sure your article is easy to share.
Blog package includes:
- Uploading the article/post to your blog
- Selecting relevant images (yours, mine, or royalty free)
- Formatting the text and graphics for readability
- Optimizing the images for quick loading in browsers
- Assigning keyword tags
- Enabling sharing/like buttons
- Writing or assigning a post excerpt (if needed)
WordPress or Squarespace website package includes:
- Recommending themes
- Theme customization
- Assigning meta tags
- Organizing topics
- Assisting with admin (setting up account, acquiring web address, etc.)
I can help you set up your brand and make it as easy as possible to spread your message across common platforms.
- Setting up social media accounts
- Keeping profile up-to-date
- Scheduling tweets and posts
- Editing posts
- Writing post excerpts
- Brainstorming post topics and content
- Creating and managing ads
- Creating and/or sourcing images
- Following relevant people and businesses
- Sourcing followers
- Managing comments
- Analytics reporting
Ready to chat? Contact me to discuss your project.
I look forward to working with you!