And 5 minutes or less to elicit the desired response.
Does your copy do that?
I’m a Freelance Website Copywriter…
I write engaging web pages that convert your visitors into buyers/members/people doing what you want them to do.
I use holistic SEO and natural calls to action so your site will be easy to navigate and well-represented on search engines. This requires putting in the time to get to know you and your brand, so I’ll ask you a lot of questions before thoroughly checking out your competitors to see what they’re doing well, and where they’re falling short.
- Home pages
- Sales pages
- Landing pages
- About pages
- Membership pages
…I’m a Freelance Press Release Writer…
I write press releases that help you get noticed, celebrate your wins, and improve your SEO.
Press releases that are picked up by relevant news agencies are the best kind of advertising because they reach directly into your target demographic, build your brand’s credibility, and leverage the existing bond of trust that is present between the reader and the publication. And if your release isn’t picked up by a prominent publication, a simple distribution through a service like PRWeb can do wonders for your SEO!
If something newsworthy is going on in your business, a press release is the best way to get that information out into the world.
- Proximity to your readers: the press release reports on a local event
- Prominence: the press release briefs the community on the doings of a person of prominence
- Timeliness: the press release broadcasts an upcoming event or product/service launch
- Oddities and scandals: the press release reports something out of the ordinary
- Impact or consequence: the press release exposes something that will (or has) directly affect(ed) your readers
- Conflict: the press release announces something that will stir up drama
- Human interest: the press release draws on readers’ emotions, such as a fundraising event or request for help
- Extremes: the press release announces the biggest, the best, the loudest product/person/service/story
…I’m a Freelance Newsletter Writer…
Newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with your following. Have a great new product or service to showcase? Let’s get the news into your customers’ hands! Hosting a special event? Let’s get an invitation out there. Just want to stay top-of-mind? I’ll share curated articles and local events with your followers, further securing your position as a trusted community resource.
Suggested newsletter content:
- New Items
- Company News
- Curated Content
…I’m a Real Estate Copywriter…
Effective marketing is a real estate agent’s best friend. Without it, you’re just a well-dressed person sitting by a quiet phone hoping it’ll ring. Together, we’ll deepen your presence in the communities you serve and get those commissions pouring in.
I can help you write:
- Real Estate Listing Descriptions
- Real Estate Agent Bios
- Agent Introduction Letters
- Social Media Posts
- Website Copy
- Blog Posts
- Testimonial and Review Responses
↓ Have a different project or expect to have ongoing work? ↓
. . .
I pledge to provide:
Compelling copy—complete with persuasive calls to action.
Plenty of revisions—I’ll write until you’re thrilled with the results.
100% original copy—your product will pass all the plagiarism tests.
Responsive cooperation—if you need me, reach out. I’ll be there.
. . .