How Are You Telling Your Story?
The beauty of good copywriting is that it delivers a compelling narrative that accomplishes a few things on your behalf:
- It connects people emotionally to your products and services.
- It establishes trust in your brand.
- It helps people identify what’s missing from their lives.
- And shows them how much better life will be with your stuff in it.
And really good copywriting drives people to buy.
That’s where the real value of copywriting lies.
Here’s what I do:
I write engaging content that converts your visitors into buyers/members/people doing what you want them to do. I use holistic SEO and natural calls to action, so your site will be easy to navigate and well-represented on search engines. This requires putting in the time to get to know you and your brand, so I’ll ask you a lot of questions before thoroughly checking out your competitors to see what they’re doing well, and where they’re falling short.
Types of web pages:
- Home pages
- Sales pages
- Landing pages
- Item/listing/community descriptions
- About pages
- Membership pages
The most efficient way to spread the word about your new business, product, or service is through a well-written press release. Newsworthy press releases that are picked up by relevant news agencies are the best kind of advertising because they reach directly into your target demographic, build your brand’s credibility, and leverage the existing bond of trust that is present between the reader and the publication.
The elements of a newsworthy press release:
- Proximity to your readers: the release reports on a local event
- Prominence: the release briefs the community on the doings of a person of prominence
- Timeliness: the release broadcasts an upcoming event or product/service launch
- Oddities and scandals: the release reports something out of the ordinary
- Impact or consequence: the release exposes something that will (or has) directly affect(ed) your readers
- Conflict: the release announces something that will stir up drama
- Human interest: the release draws on readers’ emotions, such as a fundraising event or request for help
- Extremes: the release announces the biggest, the best, the loudest product/person/service/story
Newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with your following. Have a great new product or service to showcase? Let’s get the news into your customers’ hands! Hosting a special event? Let’s get an invitation out there. Just want to stay top-of-mind? I’ll share curated articles and local events with your followers, further securing your position as a trusted community resource.
- New Items
- Company News
- Curated Content
Sometimes you just need to know what other people see. I’ll scour your site and measure its effectiveness from the perspective of a visitor, not a search engine. Results will be delivered in a comprehensive written report, complete with detailed advice on trouble spots, the occasional sample rewrite, and an estimate of what you can expect to pay for results-oriented repairs.
- Clarity of message
- Emotional connection
- Clear path of travel (sitemap)
- Effective calls to action
- Hassle-free shopping experience
- Holistic SEO.
Expect to have ongoing work? Retainer packages are available.
. . .
I pledge to provide:
Compelling copy—complete with persuasive calls to action.
Plenty of revisions—I’ll write until you’re thrilled with the results.
100% original copy—your product will pass all the plagiarism tests.
Responsive cooperation—if you need me, reach out. I’ll be there.
. . .