And 5 minutes or less to elicit the desired response.
Does your copy do that?
I Write Websites…
I write engaging content that converts your visitors into buyers/members/people doing what you want them to do. I use holistic SEO and natural calls to action, so your site will be easy to navigate and well-represented on search engines. This requires putting in the time to get to know you and your brand, so I’ll ask you a lot of questions before thoroughly checking out your competitors to see what they’re doing well, and where they’re falling short.
Types of web pages:
- Home pages
- Sales pages
- Landing pages
- Item/listing/community descriptions
- About pages
- Membership pages
…and Press Releases…
The most efficient way to spread the word about your new business, product, or service is through a well-written press release. Newsworthy press releases that are picked up by relevant news agencies are the best kind of advertising because they reach directly into your target demographic, build your brand’s credibility, and leverage the existing bond of trust that is present between the reader and the publication.
The elements of a newsworthy press release:
- Proximity to your readers: the release reports on a local event
- Prominence: the release briefs the community on the doings of a person of prominence
- Timeliness: the release broadcasts an upcoming event or product/service launch
- Oddities and scandals: the release reports something out of the ordinary
- Impact or consequence: the release exposes something that will (or has) directly affect(ed) your readers
- Conflict: the release announces something that will stir up drama
- Human interest: the release draws on readers’ emotions, such as a fundraising event or request for help
- Extremes: the release announces the biggest, the best, the loudest product/person/service/story
Newsletters are a great way to stay in touch with your following. Have a great new product or service to showcase? Let’s get the news into your customers’ hands! Hosting a special event? Let’s get an invitation out there. Just want to stay top-of-mind? I’ll share curated articles and local events with your followers, further securing your position as a trusted community resource.
- New Items
- Company News
- Curated Content
…and Real Estate Copy…
Effective marketing is a real estate agent’s best friend. Without it, you’re just a well-dressed person sitting by a quiet phone hoping it’ll ring. Together, we’ll deepen your presence in the communities you serve and get those commissions pouring in.
I can help you with:
- Property and Community Descriptions
- Press Releases
- Newsletter Content
- Event Blurbs
- Agent Bios
- Introduction Letters
- Web Copy
…and anything else you need
to communicate to other people.
↓ Have a different project or expect to have ongoing work? ↓
. . .
I pledge to provide:
Compelling copy—complete with persuasive calls to action.
Plenty of revisions—I’ll write until you’re thrilled with the results.
100% original copy—your product will pass all the plagiarism tests.
Responsive cooperation—if you need me, reach out. I’ll be there.
. . .